This series explores the visualisation of animals in our subconscious
They aid in self-discovery and capture our imagination, giving us incredible avenues of self-expression and awareness.
When an animal appears to you in a dream or out in nature, what is the symbolism of this particular creature? Nothing happens by coincidence and these animals are here to teach us lessons.
The traditional meaning of the owl spirit animal Symbolic meanings for the owl are:
- Intuition, ability to see what others do not see
- The presence of the owl announces change
- Capacity to see beyond deceit and masks
- The traditional meaning of the owl spirit animal is the announcer of death, most likely symbolic like a life transition, change
The primary meaning of the tiger spirit animal Common symbolism for the tiger is:
- The primary meaning of the tiger spirit animal is willpower, personal strength and courage;
- Shadow or part of you that you would normally try to hide or reject.
- Aggression or anger directed at you or felt towards someone;
- Unpredictability in life, actions or feelings;
The whale spirit animal is commonly associated with emotion, inner truth, and creativity. Here are additional meanings for this totem:
- Wisdom holder
- Physical and emotional healing
- Keeper of history
- Importance of family and community
- Emotional rebirth
- Peaceful strength
The Dog Spirit animal – When a Dog chooses to act as a spiritual guide or an aid, you can trust in it for protection, alertness, bravery, devotion and constancy. Many people believe that Dogs have souls and will reunite with their human counterparts in the afterlife. In other words, all Dogs do indeed go to heaven!
- Its gift is the power to protect and awareness.
- The dog as a totem animal for those who love unconditionally.
- Dog as a Power Animal encourages us to be the most giving and altruistic as possible. In some instances this Being asks us to carry messages from the spirit world or even from the Divine, often words that lift an ailing soul and provide hope.